1 In the Reports tab, select a report from the list and click to open
2. Select Actions from the left menu bar
3. Click Add Action button on top right
4. Fill in details:
- The top text box includes the text that will be sent in the notification email
- The second text box allows you to add more details
- Assigned to – choose someone from the drop down. This person will receive a notification email.
- Due date – select from the calendar.
5. Click Save
6. You will notice that there is now one action associated with this report. The text “purchase spill response granules” is a clickable link that will open the action for editing.
Who can you assign an action to?
Actions can only be assigned to someone who is registered in the Proactively system with an email and password. These people will appear in the drop down list.