App front page
When you open up the mobile App, the first thing you will see is the front page which looks like the images below for Apple and Android phones. Notice:
- Settings button: in the top right corner. Clicking this will let you
- log out
- refresh forms – to see any changes made in the App Designer
2. Logo: This should be from the company you want to send information to.
3. Message: This tells you something useful about how to use the mobile App. It may have links that are clickable and can take you to a telephone number, an email or a web page. This can be useful for important numbers that may be forgotten in a stressful situation, or may change.
4. Forms: Scrolling down the page will show you the forms that are available for use. People may have different forms depending on which Teams they are members of.
- Click on the form button to open it.
- Click Cancel at the end of the form to return to the front page without sending a form
Apple phone where the reporter has logged in with an email and password
Android phone where a QR code was used to get the App
Buttons at the bottom of the screen
You will notice that the 2 images above,
- The one on the left has buttons on the bottom. This is because this person is logged in with an email and password
- The image on the right does not have these buttons. This is because the person used a QR code. Saving draft reports and receiving messages are not possible.
So, logged in users are able to do more. They can:
- Make a report: shows the different forms available for use
- Drafts: Allows you to save a long report and finish it later
- Messages: Allows your manager to send feedback directly to your phone. Here there are 17 messages that need to be read!
Make a report
Select one of the reports from the list and click to open it.