Why can’t I see a form in my mobile App?
People are grouped into teams, eg. Production team, sales team etc. All the people in a team can see the forms allocated to that team.
If you are not in that team, you will not see the form. Check with Admin who can add you to the team if needed.
My Apple App doesn’t let me use the camera
Proactively needs permission from your phone to let it use the camera. To give permission:
1. Go to Settings > Privacy.
2. Tap on Camera to see which apps have access to it.
3. Give Proactively permission to use the camera
My Android App doesn’t let me use the camera
Check that you have allowed the Proactively App to use your camera. If you answered no to this question, you will not be able to use Proactively to use the camera.
To allow Proactively to use your camera:
- On your Android device, open the Settings app
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Proactively
- Tap Permissions.
- Choose the camera permission.
My Android App doesn’t take a photo.
- Check that you have allowed the Proactively App to use your camera. If you answered no to this question, you will not be able to use Proactively to use the camera.
2. When you open the camera in the Proactively Android App, you will see 2 round buttons.
- The inside larger one will take a picture
- The outside smaller one is the Android button for changing Apps. It will take you out of the Proactively App. If you press this by mistake, just re-open the Proactively App and it will take you straight back into the camera to take the picture.
Send a report to a different team
- When you first log into the mobile app,
- If you are in several teams, you will be asked to select the team that you want to send the report to.
- If you are only in one team, you will automatically go straight to this team.
2. If you have sent a report you are sitting in that team. To change to a different team, use the back button to see the list of teams.