1. What is a QR code?
QR code stands for Quick Response Code. Basically, a QR code works in the same way as a barcode at the supermarket. It is an image that can instantly be read using a Smartphone camera. Every QR code consists of a number of black squares and dots which represent certain pieces of information.
2. Install the Proactively Mobile App
a) Use the QR code to install the Mobile App
- Open the camera in your mobile device, and point it at the QR code. A link to Proactively in the App store or Google Play will appear.
- Click the link and install the Proactively Mobile App. You will know it is the right App when you see the Proactively squirrel icon
- Click on the ‘log in with QR code button at the bottom of the screen.
- Allow Proactively to use the camera on your device.
b) Use the QR code to link to your organisation
Point the camera again at the same QR code. This will take you to the front page of your organisation’s app
3. Can I use the Proactively App for different organisations?
Each QR code is unique to that organisation.
To use Proactively in a different organisation, firstly log out. Now log into the new organisation using the different QR code. You will see the logo of the company on the front screen, and so know you are sending information to the correct organisation.