Each panel can be set to a different format, depending on the type of data and how you want to present it:
- single value: counts the number of results. e.g. the number of forms sent, number of yes answers…
- bar chart: compares many items, taking data from checkbox or dropdown questions. Categories are shown on the X axis, and number count on the Y axis. E.g. How many times were different parts of the body injured?
- age chart: shows how long the reports have existed. Time is on the X axis and number of counts on Y axis.
- monthly chart: shows how many reports there were for each month of the current year.
- monthly sum chart: For questions where the answer is a number, this chart will add the numbers collected over each month. For example, if you ask ‘How many days were lost due to this incident?’ and in June there were 2 incidents with 1 and 3 days lost, the graph shows a bar of height 3 for June. Note: This chart only collects data from text questions that are set to digit.
- weekly sum chart: Adds the answers for that week. This chart collects data from text questions that are set to digit. For example, if in an inspection you ask ‘How many defects?’ and in week 33 there were 4 inspections finding 20, 4, 25 & 29 defects, the graph will show week number (33) on the x axis, and have a height of 58 for that week. Note: This chart only collects data from text questions that are set to digit.
- report list: shows the most recent 10 reports that match the search criteria. Click on a report to open it. Eg. Incident report log.