The Ghana Safety Profit Conference 2022 is the first event of its kind, bringing together EHS professionals from both Government and Industry. This free of charge event encouraged networking, learning and discussion. It was so successful that we aim to host it annually. Working together, we can improve workplace safety.
There has never been a better time to prioritise EHS as we emerge from the Covid Pandemic and are facing serious economic hardships including with rising fuel prices.
The Safety Profit Conference 2022 took place on: Thursday 15th September at 10 am till 3pm at the ISSER Hall, The University of Ghana, Accra
Excitement is mounting. The host, Edward Debrah, and Key note speaker, Craig Foyle, speak live on national TV
The stage is set, the speakers are ready. Alison Hinde from Proactively attends remotely, and is on the big screen.
- Keynote: Craig Foyle (Director Foyle Safety, 51st IOSH President)
- Host: Edward Debrah (Director ED Consults, Chair IOSH Ghana)
- Alison Hinde (CEO Proactively, Chair IIRSM Europe)
- Debra-Jane Nelson (CEO ThinkMahogany Events)
- Emmanuel Jones-Mensah (CEO Empire Domus Limited)
- Baroness Dr Lynda Abrokwah (CEO Lynbrok Company Ltd)
The conference is recorded, so the buzz will last. Here is a 6 minute summary.
Let’s listen to the introduction from host, Edward Debrah:
Alison Hinde from Proactively talks about how digitisation can help to improve performance. In the video below we look at:
- Cost benefit analysis – is software worth it?
- Problems with paperwork, and how a digital solution can help
- 4 simple steps: build, report, act and analyse
- Incident reporting, an example of using Proactively
- Benefits for Government organisations
- Benefits for Industry
Proactively is delighted to be involved in this event. We would also like to thank the other sponsors