Who can see my data?
Each OMC will be given a secure area in the Proactively system. The only people who will be able to access this are:
- OMC Responsible person (s) who have their own access password
- NPA Inspectors who have the correct permissions
- NPA Admin who review and allocate the incident report
- Proactively consultants during implementation and maintenance of the system
Any statistics shared by NPA, including lessons learnt, will be anonymised.
Keep your password safe
- Do not share your password.
- If you share devices, log out after use. Passwords may be saved on a device.
- Keep the list of ‘responsible person’ up to date
- Change your password frequently
- Do not use one password for multiple applications
If you forget your password, go to the log in screen for the Mobile App or the Web Portal, and you see the link to reset a new password.
How is the data stored?
The data is stored in servers located in Europe.
Data is encrypted in transfer.
Keeping personal data secure
Any names of victims are encrypted. They can only be seen by people with the encryption key.