1. The welcome message may have clickable links to contact people quickly in an emergency
2. Choose your team – If you are in more than one team, click the one that you are sending this report to. If you are only in one team, you will not be asked.
3. Choose the form. Scroll down to see all the forms and click one to open.
4. Fill in the form. You can add photos, sign with your finger, and add all sorts of information.
- The info button helps you answer a question correctly
- Required questions have an asterix (star) and you can’t send the form until this is answered.
5. If you run out of time, press the ‘Save draft’ button. Your form is now saved under the Drafts button on the App front page. You can finish it later.
6. Send – pressing this button sends the report from your phone and into the web portal. Only people with the right permissions can read it. Actions are assigned and tracked to completion.
Note: Once sent, you can not read your report in the mobile app. To read it, or make changes, go to the web portal.
Click these links to find out more:
Open the App and choose a Form
Fill in the form and send it
Save unfinished reports